For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to A1HotBabeDoll's Video Chat!

A1HotBabeDoll's Bio Data

• Natasha
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Big
    Breast size:
  • Brown
    Hair color:
  • Shoulder length
    Hair length:
  • Brown
    Eye color:
  • Average
    Build:
  • White
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

A1HotBabeDoll's Image Gallery

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   horny4hotsex 

Hey Nat, another awesome private with you. Thanks for making it so great.

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   timjhoward 

Wow, very good fun, had a great time and will be back

4 months ago
    Thumbnail   Lazarus1 

The cat will find you and when she did she will decide if you are ready ;) You will be great mum to cat and ... Love you muah

4 months ago
    Thumbnail   horny4hotsex 

Nat, it was so great catching up with you. I like how you laugh and you make privates so much fun

5 months ago
    Thumbnail   SteveHard52 

the most beautiful girl in this chat, realy. so nice and sexy, wow. thank you nat

5 months ago
    Thumbnail   crowleylawyer 

nice tits

6 months ago
    Thumbnail   PJmtl11 

will you be coming back?

7 months ago
    Thumbnail   DavidInCalif 

~ SORRY ~ I JUST NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE 2 DOZEN "WHITE" ROSES WAITING FOR YOU !!!

8 months ago
    Thumbnail   DavidInCalif 

~ Hey Angel, will you take me back as your friend? Even though years have passed and I promised so many things?
    I know that You and Me were never an option....but "YOU" and "ME" as great friends was always in our lives!!
    I abandoned that a long time ago, and am just saying now....YOU...are the Greatest!!!

8 months ago
    Thumbnail   DavidInCalif 

~ Sometimes there is a lady that you feel such love for that you are willing to block her memory out of your life ~
    It has been such a long time, but this lady will forever be in my Heart and a part of my life ~ She may not know
    this, however, as much as I come and go she is the only stable person that I know on this site ~ I have met her
    and left for so long....and come back, and left again for so long....Maybe this is not material for her wall, however,
    for her wall I will say that this....The man who is able to see this lady, and make her smile a genuine smile, and
    laugh with her like there is no tomorrow, is a man who has found an Angel on this Earth!! I say this with the best
    of intentions, and with the hopes that after many years she may allow me to come and smile and laugh with her
    again!!!

Of course I can cheat with flying fish kisses!!!! Kiss You My Love and my forever Angel!!!

8 months ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).