For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to FAVORITE's Video Chat!

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   terry4diane 

wow thanks 4 hot strip last night ELISA you always put on gr8 show:) always nice to see your great boobs:D dont wanna miss these guys fantastic boobs :D take care ELISA and thx again love terry xxx grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

5 years ago
  • Thumbnail   willing87 

hi there. Hopefully someone sees this maybe yourself 'favorite' do you have a new room? xx

4 years ago
    Thumbnail   terry4diane 

wow thanks ELISA for a great show last night grrrrrrr always a pleasure to see you :)you turn me on being so sexy as you are :D gr8 body and a great girl and ohhh so pretty :) take care till i see you again babe thx again love TERRY :) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR XXXXXXX

5 years ago
    Thumbnail   terry4diane 

wow
    wow ann wow again you know i love your boobs so much thx for gr8 pv again babe :) i love your body so much your an angel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D you nver dissapoint me gr8 boobs :D and gr8 pussyyyyyyyy grrrrr:D and great smile too u make me so horny ELISA thx for being you grrrrrrrr take care honey see ye soon love TERRY grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5 years ago
    Thumbnail   terry4diane 

finally went to see favorite last night after watching her so long and boy was it worth it you see her in bra in free wait till she takes bra off :D a great pair of tits worth every penny guys and pussy to die for :) we had cam to cam and she got straight down to action grrr one of the better ones here so pretty to and a gr8 body well worth a visit i know ill be back :D take care hun u really are one of my favourites NOW GGRRRRRlove and kisses xxx see u soon terry :) grrrrrrrr xxxxxxxxxxx

5 years ago

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

FAVORITE's Bio Data

• Favorite
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Big
    Breast size: