For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to roxtan68's Video Chat!

roxtan68's Bio Data

• CumingFace
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 100-115lbs
    Weight:
  • Tiny
    Breast size:
  • Brown
    Hair color:
  • Shoulder length
    Hair length:
  • Brown
    Eye color:
  • Average
    Build:
  • White
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

roxtan68's Image Gallery

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   DarkKnight02 

MY PRECIOUS ONE...THE ELEGANT AND SWEETEST ANGEL UPON THIS HEAVENLY PLANE OF EXISTENCE...MILADY ROXANA, HOW I CHERISH WHAT WE'VE SHARED THIS NIGHT, THE DELECTABLE AMBROSIA OF YOUR LUSCIOUS FLOWER FED MY CARNAL DESIRES AS DID YOUR BEAUTEOUS VISAGE, A BODY ONLY THE GODS HAVE SCULPTED AND BREATHED LIFE INTO...GIVEN OUR HUNGER'S THAT WE SAMPLED FROM EACH OTHER...I shall always return to thee and pleasure you as no other shall before me...until my last breathe is drawn and I am no more upon this Earth, I give to thee my pledge and honour as a Knight-errant to visit and love thee as only thou shalt have of me. Remember this as only a beginning, till we are once more coupled and I by your side...feasting tenderly upon your lusciousness...savoring thee as my truest beloved...My Angelic Lady...My Mistress of the Fleur...My Passions-Heart...My Lady Roxana...Yours Hungrily and Lovingly, Brad(DK02/08:17am-pst/02-04-14/USA){{~~~}}MMMmmuuuuuaaaaahhhhh!!!!!...Hot Wet Kisses For Thee, Till My Return To Thee!{{~~~}}P.S.- Please forgive thy Knight for not properly saying "Goodbye", our private had ended so abruptly and I didn't get a chance to...I shall take this moment to bid thee a proper "Adieu", and wish thee a wondrous evening and to dream sweetly of our first time together as one...Goodnight and Sleep Well My Precious Beloved Roxana...My Angel }}}}):ii:({{{{

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   Woodeyeluv 

Simply the best. I will see her again, and again.

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   Woodeyeluv 

I always enjoy the time I spend with my sexy little one. She is the best. Hot body, sexy moves, great smile, and fun to talk with. T

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   Torben123 

Hot Roxana Schatzi you have loose-it right, it was full of you horny

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   Torben123 

echt der hammer mit dir ein foto shot zumachen immer wieder gerne mit dir baby kuss liebe dich

3 years ago
    Thumbnail  

roxtan68 uploaded a new teaser video!

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   samesamebutdiff 

FANTASTIC!!

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   Woodeyeluv 

My sexiest little one. Always a great time we share together. Hope it is more often in the future.

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   MRWESKER78 

TRUE BEAUTY...........

3 years ago
    Thumbnail   Woodeyeluv 

My sexy little one. Always a pleasure, mine and yours. See you again soon.

3 years ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).